Welcome to Advanced Family Medicine of Kuna, Idaho
We provide the highest quality outpatient medical care in the Treasure Valley, focusing on the needs of Kuna and Melba residents. We offer full scope family medicine services including preventive medicine, obstetric and newborn care, minor surgery, laboratory services, and urgent care needs. Same day appointments are routinely available and we accept your insurance if you live in Kuna or Melba, including Medicaid, Medicare and Tricare.
For cash paying patients we offer a 10% discount if paid at the time of service.
Board Certified American Academy of Family Physicians
Katherine Elstun, MD
Dr. Elstun spent her undergraduate years at The University of South Carolina Honors College where she graduated cum laude with a degree in Biology. In 1999 she entered The University of South Carolina School of Medicine and she graduated with honors as a doctor of medicine. Her passion for preventative care led her to pursue a career in the field of family medicine. Driven by a spirit of adventure, she moved across the country to Boise to complete her internship and residency at the Family Medicine Residency of Idaho. Read more...
Michael Foutz, MD
Licensure and Certifications
- – Board Certified, Family Practice, July 9, 2004-2014
- – State of Idaho, M-8658, Oct 2002-June 30, 2011
- – U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, BF8077302, Nov 2002 through 09-30-2011
- – ID State Board of Pharmacy CS9799 exp. 12/31/11
- – National Board of Medicine, July 2002
- – Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics, Certified March 2008-2013
- – Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Certified July 2009-2011
- – Advanced Trauma Life Support, Certified Nov 2002, expired
- – Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Certified Apr 2010-2012
- – S.T.A.B.L.E. Course, Certified April 2002, expired
- – Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Certified Dec 2008
- – Basic Life Support, Certified Mar 2010-2012
- – St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Boise, ID; Active Medical Staff, Sept. 2004-present
- – St. Lukes Meridian Medical Center, Boise, ID; Active Medical Staff, Sept. 2004-present
- – Weiser Memorial Hospital; Visiting Medical Staff, Nov. 2008-2009
- Read more...
Molly Armijo, MD
bio coming soon...
Andrew Crawford, PA-C
Andrew Crawford, PA-C is the most recent provider to join our practice, allowing our patients better access to our services. He has years of experience in multiple states taking care of urgent care needs and by profession was an Athletic Trainer prior to becoming a Physician Assistant, qualifying him further for musculoskeletal problems. Read more...